« Home | Marathon Preparation Training In AZ and the Treadmill » | Should I be using the olympic lifts with my athletes? » | Squat ROM » | Bigger, Faster, Strong question... » | Question about Plateaus » | ....and balance for all » | A Tragic Update » | Training like an athlete......Not just for athlete... » | More on Squatting » | Squat Question regarding my last entry »

S-P-E-E-D

Just wanted to throw and update up here and let everyone know that Strength Coach Dave Brooks has just posted up Issue #2 of his Online Sports Performance Training Journal. Lots of good info, including an article by Ivonne on cramping and what you can do about it.

Check it out here.

Dave has a lot of knowledge and has worked with many pro athletes. Keep an eye on his site as he will be updating it with more content and photos which can hopefully help you in developing your own sports performance programs.

Keep an eye on my blog this week as I am going to put up a training offer for those in the Phoenix area that will be to good to be true. Basically, I am going to be giving a way a lot of sports training for a very very low cost. So stay on the look out!

Train Hard,
Patrick