« Home | Trigger Point 101 » | Why do I Get Hurt? » | News & Notes – 10/30/08 » | Parents Just Don't Get It!! » | What the heck did you do? It worked!! » | Corretive Exercise or Strength Work - What is the ... » | Undulated Training » | Shin Splints » | Saturday at the Bed & Barbell » | Movement Gone Wrong »

Massage Case Study

It seems that there has been a lot of interest in my last entry on Trigger Points. I have gotten a lot of great feedback and questions (please keep the questions coming!) about how to work certain muscles or what to look for, etc.

Since people seem to be interested in soft tissue work, I decided to post up a case study that I have been doing on Phil, a powerlifter. The case study can be read at Charles Staley's website, http://www.teamstaley.com/

The direct link to the case study can be found here:

Phil's Journey From Lame to Fame

As always, please feel free to ask questions!

Patrick