« Home | Which shoe do you like? » | Happy Holidays!! » | Hypertrophy Rep Range? » | How Much Is Too Much? » | Another Weekend; Another Continuing Education Course » | Forming Opinion » | Patience: Good Things Come To Those Who Wait » | Making It Work: Not every Situation Is Perfect » | Olympic Lifts vs. Olympic Pulls?? » | Need a football workout! »

My current training outline

I just got back from doing my cardio this evening. As much as I hate to admit it, I kind of like it. Well, let me re-phrase that, I hate DOING in; but when I am done I really like how I feel. There is this strong sense of accomplishment there. It feels really good.

I am enjoying these three weeks off from school. I have felt really rested during my training and I have had time to read a lot of things that I have been sitting on my desk that I didn’t have time for during the semester (only 44 more weeks of school to go…not that I am counting).

Anyway, for those that are interested, I thought I would post up the current training program I am doing now. It is a daily undulating program based around 3 total body workouts per week. The qualities that I am training are as follows:

Day 1: Muscular Endurance
Day 2: Strength
Day 3: Power

On the endurance and power days I typically do some sort of interval training at the end of the workout as well. I also do some cardio on in between days. I will stick with this program for the next two weeks and then change it when I start back up at school.

More tomorrow,

Patrick