« Home | Trying to simplify periodization » | Let's Talk About Metabolism... » | PT, Chiro, Massage....etc... » | Blog Update..... » | Questions regarding my last entry on abdominals.... » | abs abs abs.... » | Research Review... » | Warming Up » | One exercise to avoid » | Question about weight training and age...... »

Upcoming stuff.......

If anyone is interested, I am going to be speaking at the Arizona State NSCA Clinic on June 16th at ASU. The title of my presentation is "Preparing the School Age Athlete."

Just thought I would throw it out there incase anyone was in the area and thinking about coming to check it out. Joe Kenn (the strength coach at ASU and incredibly smart guy) will be speaking as well, along with others.

Over the next few blog entries, I will probably talk a little bit about training youth athletes incase anyone reading is or will be working with that population.

Patrick