« Home | Trouble Shooting Your Speed Workouts » | Responses to the “You Can’t Handle The Truth” entry » | Perform Better Seminar: Phoenix » | Developing a sports training program » | You Can't Handle The Truth » | Are stupid coaches blowing up your athletes? » | More Weight On The Bar Does Not Always Equaly Bett... » | Treating People as Individuals » | 2008 Goal Setting » | My current training outline »

Hello Everyone!

Things have been really busy. I was out of town for a little bit and this week I have finals at school, so I haven't had much time to post a new blog entry.

After this week, I am looking at a 2 week break before the next semester begins, so I will be back to regular posting. I have been reading a bunch of research lately, so I will do some research reviews that will hopefully be helpfull to you.

In other news, I just signed up for my first ART course (later this summer). For those that don't know, ART stands for Active Release Techniques and it is a soft tissue technique which deals with scar tissue and adhesions. So, I am really pumped about that. Also, starting next semester, I will begin my student clinic work at the school, which should be really exciting! It will give me a great opportunity to work with different people every week and apply some of the soft tissue treatments that i have been using with my clients now, on a much great scale. Should be a fun learning experience.

Other than that, I have just been training people, reading and learning.

Hope everyone is doing well,

Patrick

Good luck dipshit!

Post a Comment